Welcome to our Car Boot’s at City Airport.
Our Car Boot sales in 2017 will take place on the following dates.
- Sunday 21st May
- Sunday 18th June
- Sunday 16th July
- Sunday 20th August
- Sunday 17th September
Open to the public from 8am. No entry fee for buyers/browsers. Free parking.
Our Runway 26 Cafe and Bar will be open serving hot and cold food and drinks.
Register for a pitch
Registration and advance payment is required for all pitches. Pitch reservation is £10. By registering for a pitch you agree to the following rules;
Rules and Information
- No tables are provided, you must provide your own tables
- All pitches are on grass surfaces.
- No electrical items are permitted to be sold.
- No contraband, no counterfeit, dangerous or illegal goods to be sold.
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited.
- Sellers must arrive between 07:00 and 07:45hrs. Allocation of spaces is on a first come basis.
- Sellers must not depart the site before 11:00hrs.
- Sellers are responsible for ensuring all rubbish is taken with you when leaving.
- Sellers must abide by any instructions given by Airport staff. Airport staff reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Sellers found in breach of any of the above rules will be denied from booking future pitches.
- Registration fee is non-refundable, however in the event that an event is cancelled by us, registration fees will be refunded.
Proceeds from the pitch fees will go to the Veterans Garage. Veterans’ Garage, based at City Airport, is a unique project providing support to Military Veterans across the North West to have a stable social hub, to learn new skills, and receive the support and advice that is available to them. Their aim is to build a hub for ex-servicemen and the local community to come together, creating a facility that can serve as a venue for unique events that can raise funds and awareness for local causes. For more details see www.veteransgarage.co.uk
To register and pay for your pitch, please select your date below.